By ordering goods and services, the buyer agrees that service operator Dušan Dobrovoda - EKOLÓGIA MYSLENIA, ID: 37292692, gen. Svobodu 2460/22, 902 01 Pezinok, Slovakia is authorized to process personal data of the person concerned, which the person concerned provided to him, to the extent of name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address of the person concerned for the purpose of delivery of goods and reservation of the date provision of the service.
By granting this consent, the person concerned confirms that the personal data provided by him are correct and true.
The person concerned grants consent for the period until the end of the calendar year in which it occurred to order goods and services or for a longer period if necessary. The person concerned can revoke his consent of the processing of personal data with an explicit notification sent by mail to the operator's headquarters or by e-mail to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
BEFORE GIVING CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA READ THIS INSTRUCTION.
Identification and contact details of the operator: Dušan Dobrovoda - EKOLÓGIA MYSLENIA, ID: 37292692, with registered office gen. Svobodu 2460/22, 902 01, Pezinok, Slovakia phone: +421 944 903 615, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; the operator's representative was not authorized;
The responsible person has not been identified.
The purpose of personal data processing: delivery of goods and services, reservation of the date of service provision.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data: the person concerned has expressed consent to the processing of his personal data for a specific purpose, the processing of personal data is necessary to carry out measures before concluding a contract based on the request of the person concerned.
Personal data is not processed according to § 13 par. 1 letter f) Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data and Article 6 par. 1 letter f) GDPR and therefore the legitimate interests of the operator or a third party are not mentioned here.
The operator does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization.
Period of storage of personal data: the personal data of the person concerned are stored until the end of the calendar year in which the date was booked with the operator, or for a shorter period, if d revokes his consent to the processing of personal data before the expiry of this period by notification sent by post to the headquarters of the operator or by e-mail to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
The right to revoke consent to the processing of personal data at any time: The person concerned has the right to revoke consent to the processing of personal data concerning him at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of personal data processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal. The affected person can revoke the consent by sending an explicit notification sent by post to the operator's headquarters or by e-mail to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Providing personal data is a requirement that is necessary to conclude a contract. The person concerned is not obliged to provide personal data, and in such a case, the possible consequence of not providing personal data is the impossibility of ordering goods and services, i.e. concluding a contract.
Automated individual decision-making, including profiling, is not a given.
The person concerned has the right to:
1. obtain confirmation from the operator as to whether personal data concerning him is being processed, and the customer has the right to obtain access to this personal data, information on the processing of his personal data and a copy of this data,
2. to correct incorrect personal data without undue delay,
3. to delete without undue delay the personal data of the person concerned, and the operator is obliged to delete the personal data without undue delay, if the conditions laid down in Art. 17 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, which repeals Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter "GDPR";),
4. to limit the processing of personal data in the cases provided for in Art. 18 GDPR,
5. to object at any time for reasons related to his specific situation to the processing of personal data, which is carried out on the basis of a legitimate interest, including objection to profiling,
6. on portability of personal data, i.e. the right to obtain personal data concerning the person concerned and which he provided to the operator, and the person concerned has the right to transfer this personal data to another operator, if the conditions specified in Art. 20 GDPR,
7. so that he is not subject to a decision that is based exclusively on automated processing, including profiling, and which has legal effects that concern him or similarly significantly affect him,
8. withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time,
9. file a complaint with the supervisory authority, especially in the member state of your habitual residence, place of work or in the place of the alleged violation, if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you is in violation of the GDPR and Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data. For the territory of the Slovak Republic, the supervisory authority is the Personal Data Protection Office of the Slovak Republic, Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27, phone: +421 2 3231 3214, e-mail: email@example.com. The affected person or the person who claims to be directly affected by their rights established by Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data has the right to submit a proposal to initiate the proceedings of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data of the Slovak Republic. The purpose of the personal data protection procedure is to determine whether there has been a violation of the rights of natural persons in the processing of their personal data or a violation of the Personal Data Protection Act or the GDPR, and in the event of detection of deficiencies, if it is reasonable and expedient, to impose corrective measures, possibly a fine for violating the Personal Data Protection Act or GDPR.